This dataset contains images of cottontail rabbits, that you might commonly find in your back yard in North America.
As we all know, rabbits can be quite a nuisance to our gardens and vegetables. That's why this dataset was used to train an object detection model that automatically recognizes rabbits, issuing a sound to deter them away.
- A Raspberry Pi
- External Power Supply - https://www.amazon.com/MakerHawk-Raspberry-Uninterruptible-Management-Expansion/dp/B082CVWH3R/ref=sr_1_6?crid=3LJGHA055O4VL&dchild=1&keywords=battery+for+raspberry+pi&qid=1623698007&sprefix=battery+for+raspbe%2Caps%2C184&sr=8-6
- Camera for the Pi - https://www.amazon.com/Arducam-Megapixels-Sensor-OV5647-Raspberry/dp/B012V1HEP4/ref=sr_1_6?dchild=1&keywords=Raspberry+Pi+camera&qid=1624689746&sr=8-6
- Bluetooth Speaker - https://www.amazon.com/AUDIOVOX-SP881BL-Portable-Bluetooth-Rechargeable/dp/B07F8N6KJ9/ref=sr_1_4?crid=2363N4JZD3B18&dchild=1&keywords=canz+bluetooth+speaker&qid=1626056945&sprefix=CANZ+bluetoot%2Caps%2C173&sr=8-4
- Public Dataset - https://public.roboflow.com/object-detection/eastern-cottontail-rabbits
- Roboflow Annotate - https://docs.roboflow.com/annotate
- Roboflow Train - https://docs.roboflow.com/train
- Roboflow Inference API - https://docs.roboflow.com/inference
Code repository here - https://github.com/roboflow-ai/rabbit-deterrence